Monday, March 1, 2010

Top Reasons Not to Take Self-Defense


Now think of Chelsea King, the 17 year old from Poway California who was apparently murdered... might she still be with us if she had a weapon to defender herself with? Or at least a weapon that might have given her a fighting chance... A self defense weapon like a Defender 2 would be easy to carry and if she could fight, would give her a fighting chance! Here is an article I found very interesting so I wanted to share it, on this sad day. Please say a prayer for Chelsea King's family.... Thanks Peter Brusso


Top Reasons Not to Take Self-Defense: "Having become certified to teach Women's Self-Defense, I want to offer the class to as many women as possible. When I tell people what we cover in the course and how it can help them, I am often met with one of the following responses. I would like to address them here."

No comments:

Post a Comment